About UGI Performance Solutions
UGI Performance Solutions (UGIPS), a division of UGI HVAC Enterprises, leads the efforts to develop and execute combined heat and power (CHP) projects. From conceptualization, to design, to construction, UGIPS works with clients to provide integrated solutions to their unique energy needs. UGIPS is also available to handle maintenance and repair services once your CHP system is in operation.
The UGIPS team provides a full suite of services related to CHP projects. These services include:
- Site assessments and feasibility studies
- Conceptual design and system layouts
- Utility coordination and infrastructure integration
- Securing grants and financial incentives
- Engineering support and project coordination
- Supervision of detailed design and procurement
- Project and construction management
- Construction and equipment installation
- Start-up and commissioning
- Commodity purchasing consultation
- Operational support and on-going maintenance
UGIPS serves as the lead for the design build process and coordinates the project team to ensure that all of our customer’s needs are met. Our team has significant experience with the permitting process, coordinating utility interconnections, and successfully applying for grants and rebates. UGIPS leverages its technical experience in CHP design, construction and operations to optimize the financial value of CHP and trigeneration projects.
Click here to learn more >